Achieving the smile you have always wanted, one that boosts your confidence while improving your overall dental health, is easier than ever for today’s patients.
Longmeadow, MA cosmetic dentists Dr. Evans and Dr. Ziemba are both highly trained in cosmetic procedures. As members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), they offer patients the highest standard of treatment using advanced techniques, materials and technology.
Why Choose Us?
It is important to recognize that the integrity of your results from a cosmetic dental procedure an be highly dependent on the skill and experience of your dentist. In many ways, cosmetic dentistry supports your long term oral health and choosing both the right dentist and the right treatment can impact the comfort and longevity of your results.
Drs. Evans and Ziemba are committed to providing quality, personalized care when it comes to enhancing your smile. Through an evaluation of your dental health, use of diagnostic tools and a discussion of your concerns and goals, they will provide a plan of treatment to meet your needs. Any underlying dental problems that could affect results will be addressed. We want your smile to be healthy, functional and beautiful as a result of your dentistry in our Longmeadow dentist office.
Designers of Exquisite Smiles
Advanced digital technology now offers patients the opportunity to “see their future” before beginning a cosmetic treatment plan or smile makeover. Dr. Evans and Dr. Ziemba use a highly technical process called Smile Design when helping you choose and plan the appropriate treatment, one that will complement your natural appearance as well as improve and support long term oral health. Using measurements and digital imaging, we take the time to fully understand your unique facial aesthetics for results that are as beautiful as they are functional and comfortable.
Cosmetic Dental Services in Longmeadow
We offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic dental procedures that can address everything from discolored teeth to damage and gaps between teeth.
Cosmetic Treatments Longmeadow, MA
- Teeth whitening: ZOOM teeth whitening offers whiter, brighter smiles that can take years off your appearance. Whiter smiles build confidence and are an economical and quick way to improve your smile.
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are a high quality, translucent restoration that can provide a permanent solution to many cosmetic concerns. Dental veneers can repair chips, cracks, and cover gaps.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are a solution to cosmetic dental concerns such as cracks, excessive wear, or tooth gaps. In some cases, crowns can be custom made and fit in one visit with CEREC technology.
- Orthodontics: Crooked smiles can cause damage to your teeth and may cause TMJ symptoms. Braces can straighten teeth and realign bites.
- Invisalign: For minor orthodontic needs invisible braces can comfortably and discreetly straighten teeth without the stigma of traditional metal braces.
- Tooth bonding
- White fillings
Schedule An Appointment
Pioneer Valley Dental Arts welcomes new patients to our Longmeadow dentist office. We serve many local communities including Springfield, MA.
To learn more about our cosmetic treatments and how they can provide the smile makeover you desire schedule an appointment with Dr. Evans or Dr. Ziemba. Contact our office at (413) 327-9858 or request an appointment online.