Although there are now a range of choices for tooth replacement, dentures and partial dentures are often the right solution for many patients. Advances in materials and techniques have transformed today’s cosmetic dentures and partials so that they can offer patients a more natural looking and comfortable result.
Types of Dentures
Longmeadow dentists Dr. Evans and Dr. Ziemba will work with you to determine the most suitable tooth replacement option for your oral health needs and cosmetic goals. During a consultation, your dentist will thoroughly evaluate the state and function of your dental health with the goal of recommending treatment that will restore a healthy, secure smile and give you back your quality of life.
We offer all types of dentures, including implant secured options such as All On Four:
- Partial Denture: similar to a dental bridge, a partial denture replaces several missing teeth.
- Full Dentures: used to replace all of a person’s upper or lower teeth.
- Implant Dentures: permanently attached to the jaw using dental implants, implant secured dentures provide the highest rate of patient satisfaction.
Benefits of Implant Secured Dentures
Dental implants have brought new options to the table for tooth replacement and can also be used effectively to permanently secure a denture or partial denture for superior results when compared to traditional techniques and options. They provide several key benefits for both health and lifestyle:
- Reduce bone loss and shrinkage in the jaw
- No slipping or fear of teeth “falling out”
- Enables a healthy, varied diet
- Normal speech for confidence in social settings
- No daily maintenance or adhesives
Schedule A Consultation
If you have missing teeth or poor fitting dentures, schedule a consultation in our Longmeadow dentist office with Dr. Evans or Dr. Ziemba. We provide personalized dental care with the goal of helping you achieve a healthy, functional smile that boosts your confidence. Contact us at (413) 486-0646 or request an appointment online.