Dr. Mark Evans is a native to western Massachusetts where he attended local schools. He has been serving patients in private practice since 1985. He received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and then completed a one-year advanced training residency at Worcester City Hospital. His undergraduate degree, a B.S. in Biology, is from Springfield College.
Professionally he is an accreditation candidate with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), which provides the educational and networking opportunities for growth and advancement in advanced restorative and appearance related dentistry. He is also a participating dentist in the Give Back a Smile program, which provides restoration of smiles to victims of domestic abuse.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS)
- Valley District Dental Society (VDDS)
- New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (NEACD)
Dr. Evans serves as a board member for the dental assisting program at Porter and Chester Institute and provides clinical instruction for dental assisting students through the internship program. He is proud to be an active community, coaching youth soccer and track and field for many years.
Dr. Evans is the father of four children. He is an avid skier and cyclist and enjoys golf, tennis, and scuba as well.